In particular, Austen Morgan practises in the following areas:
- commercial & civil: contracts; partnerships; banking and credit; mortgages; insolvency; multinational arbitration and litigation; injunctions;
- real property: business leases; residential landlord & tenant;
- negligence: mainly professional;
- employment law: wrongful & unfair dismissal; redundancy; wages;
- equality law: anti-discrimination for protected characteristics; positive action;
- EU law: many aspects;
- public law: judicial review (all categories of applicants);
- nationality & immigration law: advisory, nationality & applications; all immigration appeals (first-tier tribunal, upper tribunal, court of appeal);
- human rights law: all aspects (domestic, Strasbourg and international).
Northern Ireland is one of the three jurisdictions of the UK. Austen Morgan advises, from chambers in London, but also appears in Northern Ireland courts.
Re De Brunís and anotherís Application for Judicial Review  NI 442 NICA
Togher v Revenue & Customs Prosecution Office  EWCA Civ 686  2 WLR 82
KS (Sri Lanka) v Secretary of State CA The Times 27 May 2008
Re Wortonís Application for Judicial Review, forthcoming